SWANNSON INVESTMENT GROUP - Andranik Macrdechian

Los Angeles, California 14 comments

Update by user Apr 07, 2013

The monetary loss was over $380,000 not $380.00

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2010

If Andranik Macrdechian promises to invest money or a high return on investments with Swann or Swannson Investment in Beverly Hills CA, stay far away.He does not make investments nor buys stock, but simply produces fake statements and creates a ponzi scheme.

Contact the SEC and FBI before investing with him to check on any promises or investments he may be selling.

Andrenik Macredchian also goes by Dr. Macrechian and claims to have attended Princeton and Harvard, neither of which have been confirmed.

He does not manage a small nor large cap funds.To date, he has defrauded over 20 people, including senior citizens.

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #941876

All, I am related to him - he is a crook. Do you need to know any details of residence to find him?

to tincanalley Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom #1106958

Which *** has said they are related to him and knows of his residence. Bitter ***

Los Angeles, California, United States #840106

He Conned me out of over 23K not to mention the time, money and effort it took trying to recover anything and tracking him down in London where again he made empty promises...... He presents a sincere story but is a basic criminal. DO NOT invest with this man!

I know for a fact that he is looking for work as an it specialist in the uk at the moment - just in case that is useful to anyone.

Fortunately he doesn't owe me a great deal but he wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley

sbaggo

He's a fraud. He's probably read this and will be comforted that he is being discussed - but not so comforted that his name has been sullied online and that it is now being picked up in search engines.

A friend and I were both ripped off by him - a new business venture and also the promise of extreme wealth. I know his family - and after the dealings with him they confirmed what a liar and sociopath he was.

He's a serious harm on those who are easily persuaded and will steal money from them. I was told of a few people who lost their savings from his scams. He was based in London, then Cornwall, England and then South Africa and now the US. It seems he hops around form place to place. He grew up in Canada and has claims of being a mathematical Olympian, a Doctorate in mathematics, and other dubious titles.

He very cleverly escapes legal issues with no contract signatures and empty promises. His brother is on facebook and if you want to see pics of this guy look up Greg macrdechian. Hi Mum lives in Cornwall and his Uncle just outside Cardiff. If you want more information, let me know. Oh, and if he's reading this - a special little message - if I see you again mate, I will beat the living *** out of you. Cheers.

to sbaggo Bradford, England, United Kingdom #668789

And if u put anymore *** on line i will find out who u r and u will be swimming with the fishes in a black bin liner my friend

Hi,

I am gathering data on peoples experiences with this walking nightmare. If you have any information contact me on datagathering1@gmail.com

A good friend of mine invested a good amount of money with him over a year ago and has yet to see a cent!! I knew him too and he wrote me bad checks for work i had done for him. Every word that comes out of his mouth is BS. He thought i was a fool that he could take advantage of, but i had a friend do a background check on him when i met him because i knew something was way off (he lives in a shack in malibu but drives a ferrari and always had stories that sounded too good to be true, and overall seemed to be a sociopath after talking to him for a while) and the background check didn't back up anything he had claimed. The SEC has called me wondering what my relationship with him was and they told me he has had an assassin after him sent from south africa (where he took money that the government gave him to invest and kept it for himself, and where he has a secret wife and child that his california wife and child have no knowledge of). Ive since moved to NYC and am so glad I don't have to deal with this guy anymore.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called him "Mac" as did everyone else

#201072

South Africa ....UK.....How the *** did you get into the USA !!!

Karma's a ***...........

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #196269

Andranik steals from all.

He is a real smooth talker but has no respect for people who have worked so hard to same a little money.

He is a bad person who just knows how to keep your money and enrich himself.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #195590

This guy is smooth.

Must have worked for Bernie Madoff.

Will get his.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #195583

This guy is real bad.

Steals from all.

Keep away.

For having so many degrees, makes many spelling errors.

Harvard has never heard of him.

He is a joke.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #195582

This guy is real bad.

Steals from all.

Keep away.

For having so many degrees, makes so many spelling errors.

He is a joke.

#194118

I've seen him defraud people, too. Thousands of dollars lost; he's full of lies.

View more comments